jet access private jet charter
We make private jet charters—as our name suggests—accessible from both a monetary and convenience standpoint while delivering the best value and experience for private air travel in the country. Our services enable private aircraft owners to offset ownership costs and allow travelers to fly via private aircraft without owning one through our FAA Approved Part-135 Air Carrier Certificate.
THE JET ACCESS DIFFERENCE
- FAA Approved Part-135 Air Carrier
- The highest levels of safety and security
FAA SMS Active Conformant
- ARG/US Platinum Operator
- ARG/US TripCHEQ
- IS-BAO Stage II
- WYVERN Registered
Learn more about our Safety Standards
- A focus on luxury and professional service
- Travel concierge services to assist with a vehicle, hotel, and other arrangements
- Detailed cleaning of aircraft after every flight
- Wi-Fi Solutions
- Fully vetted, trained, and experienced
- Fleet contains jet and turboprop aircraft with a network of over 4,000 Part-135 aircraft
- 100% owner control over scheduling and aircraft availability
- In-depth financial and operational reporting about clients’ private aircraft
- Turnkey compliance with all private flight regulatory requirements
Empty leg flights
We specialize in “empty leg,” or deeply discounted “one way” private jet charter flights. These unsold segments on a private jet arise when an aircraft needs to return to base or reposition to accommodate the next charter. These flights typically come at a steep discount, while still maintaining top-class service.
As the availability of these fights changes rapidly, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for up-to-the-minute availability.
If you would like to be added to our list to receive Empty Leg Availability Alerts, please submit your contact information via the link below.