Expect it all...
Jet access - Indianapolis, Indiana
Jet Access is the first aviation company to combine each sector of the industry under one brand on a national scale to deliver the best value proposition for those who fly privately. Our ecosystem in Indianapolis includes private jet charter, aircraft management, aircraft maintenance, aircraft brokerage, FBOs, and flight training.
Our locations in greater Indianapolis include Eagle Creek Airpark (EYE), Indianapolis Executive Airport (TYQ) and Indianapolis Regional Airport (MQJ).
Eagle Creek, a Jet Access company, is an internationally recognized and award-winning Part 145 MRO located in Indianapolis. Our full-service maintenance teams and service centers are qualified to perform all your piston, turbine, and jet maintenance requirements.
We keep your aircraft compliant through continuous monitoring and diagnostics. We provide maintenance inspections, parts, repairs, avionics modifications, equipment installations, interior and exterior refurbishment, and other specialized services.
Eagle Creek Airpark (EYE) – Embraer Authorized Service Center, Pilatus Authorized Service Center, Twin Commander Authorized Service Center
Indianapolis Executive Airport (TYQ) – Cirrus Platinum Authorized Service Center
Indianapolis Regional Airport (MQJ) – Certified Repair Station
PRIVATE JET charter
We make private jet charters – as our name suggests – accessible from both a monetary and convenience standpoint while delivering the best value and experience for private air travel in the country.
- FAA Approved Part-135 Air Carrier
- The highest levels of safety and security
- FAA SMS Active Conformant
- ARG/US Platinum Operator
- IS-BAO Stage II
- WYVERN Registered
- Private jet charter fleet contains jet and turboprop aircraft with a network of over 4,000 Part 135 aircraft
- Fully vetted, trained, and experienced flight crew
- Regular empty leg flights to and from Indianapolis, Indiana
- We manage more than 40 aircraft in private and commercial capabilities for international corporations, high net worth families, and individuals, including numerous in the Indianapolis area.
- We leverage our global fleet of aircraft to negotiate with top vendors around the world, significantly improving our buying power for parts, maintenance, and fuel.
- Our team of expert concierges, dispatchers, and flight coordinators are available around the clock, seven days a week.
fbo and airport operations
Experience exceptional customer care at each one of our FBO locations. We pride ourselves with providing each and every customer – whether flying a large cabin jet or a single-engine piston – with a personalized experience.
- 11329 E. State Road 32, Zionsville, IN 46077
- (317) 769-4487 or TYQinfo@flyja.com
- 3867 N Aviation Way, Greenfield, IN 46140
- (317) 335-3371 or MQJinfo@flyja.com
- 4101 Dandy Trail, Indianapolis, IN 46254
- (317) 293-6935 or EYEinfo@flyja.com