A Culture of Excellence
Our trained service professionals share the same passion for Cirrus aircraft as those who own them, inspiring us to deliver a superior quality work product, unparalleled technical expertise and a desire to go the extra mile to create value for our customers. And we don’t just service Cirrus aircraft, we own and manage them, too.
- Certified FAA Part 145 Repair Station (FAA Repair Station – 1MYR828C)
- Cirrus Platinum Partner Service Center
- Multi-Year FAA Diamond Award of Excellence Recipient
- “Rising Star Service Center” Awarded by Cirrus Aircraft
- Certified Cirrus Vision Jet Line Maintenance Facility
Cirrus Avionics Upgrades & Installations
Add new life to your panel by upgrading to the latest technology including:
- Garmin GFC 500 Autopilot
- Garmin GTN 750Xi / 650Xi GPS/MFD/NavCom
- Garmin G500 TXi PFD / MFD
- Garmin GTX 335 / 345 ADS-B Transponders
- Garmin GMA 350 Audio Panel
- Avidyne DFC90 Autopilot Upgrade
- Aspen PFD Upgrades for G1 Cirrus
- L3 Lynx 9000 ADS-B Solution
- MidContinent Electronic Standby Attitude Indicator Upgrade
CAPS Overhaul Certified
Our service team has been factory trained to complete the 10-year CAPS overhaul on all models and generations of Cirrus Aircraft.
To ensure the best experience during your CAPS overhaul, we recommend Cirrus Owners check the following items:
- Look at the first few pages of the aircraft logbook for the CAPS Rocket Motor and Parachute entry. The CAPS overhaul is due at the end of the month of the earlier of the two dates. If one of those dates is expired, we’ll work with you to obtain a ferry permit.
- Schedule your overhaul a few months in advance to ensure availability of parts from Cirrus. There is typically a 4-6 week lead time for parts.
- Plan for your aircraft to be down for 3-5 days.
Discounts are available when scheduling with your annual inspection or avionics upgrade.
Cirrus Vision Jet
LINE MAINTENANCE SERVICE CENTER
We are proud to have been selected by Cirrus Aircraft as one of the first airports certified to service the latest technologies from Cirrus Aircraft, including the exclusive Vision Jet.