Maintenance & Inspections
Eagle Creek Aviation, a Jet Access company, is an internationally recognized and award-winning MRO headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. We view maintaining your aircraft as a partnership. From routine maintenance to major overhauls and inspections, we treat every aircraft as if it were our own. As an aircraft owner or operator, you’ll appreciate the ongoing communication you receive regarding every detail of your airplane’s time in our service centers.
- Routine Scheduled Maintenance & Oil Changes
- 24/7 and Offsite Capabilities
- Pre-Purchase Inspections
- Pitot Static / Transponder – 411 / 413 Certifications
- Paint and Composite Repair
- Complete Records and Logbook Research
- Engine Repair and Overhaul
- Avionics Repair and Installation
- AD & SB Compliance
- AOG, Maintenance & Avionics
- Factory Approved Upgrades and Enhancements
- Inflight WiFi and Broadband Solutions
- Major and Minor Structural Repairs and Modifications
- Engineering & STC Development
- Garmin G1000 NXi
- Scheduled and Unscheduled Maintenance
- Scheduled Engine Maintenance
- Tire and Brake Replacement and Service
- Structure & Sheetmetal Repair
- ADS-B Upgrades & Installation
- Annual Inspections
Inspections for Any Aircraft
We provide expert inspection services based on the manufacturer’s specifications or as mandated by the FAA.
Based on your aircraft’s age, make and model, it is subject to inspections based on established timelines and/or number of hours in the air: in-depth 12-month, 24-month and 48 month inspections, as well as 5-year, 10-year or 12-year major inspections. Other inspections may be mandated at every 300, 600, 1200, 2400, and 4800 flight hours.
- Annual Inspections, 100-Hr
- AD Research and Compliance
Anything but Routine
As the multi-year winner of the prestigious FAA Diamond Award, and many other industry awards, our maintenance operations are anything but routine.
Our highly-trained staff of aircraft technicians are able to address a broad range of maintenance and repair requirements for business and general aviation aircraft.
Our facilities operate as Licensed FAA Part 145 Repair Stations.
No Records Left Behind
We keep impeccable records and logbooks, providing you with all the documentation you need for communicating with the FAA or should the time come to sell your aircraft.
When performing pre-buy inspections, we serve as a professional, knowledgeable advocate for your interests, providing detailed information you can use when negotiating price and identifying any discrepancies.
Your aircraft will be inspected and maintained by our FAA-licensed, certified technicians who offer specialization in: