Commitment to Total Customer Service
Eagle Creek Aviation, a Jet Access company, is an internationally recognized and award-winning MRO. Eagle Creek’s decades of experience in Cessna aircraft service and maintenance has made us one of the premier providers in the U.S. We service and maintain the full range of Citation aircraft. With an extensive Citation parts inventory and procurement program, we are able to service your plane quickly and get it back in the air on schedule and on budget. Our experience with the Citation fleet comes from the firsthand knowledge of owning, operating and managing Citations for years.
Our Citation services include:
- Document and Phase inspections
- Mobile Maintenance / AOG Services
- 24/7 and On-Site Capabilities
- Unscheduled Maintenance
- Major and Minor Structural Repairs and Modifications
- Pratt & Whitney Service and Support
- Pre-Purchase Inspections
- Avionics and Wi-Fi Installations
- Williams Engine Compressor Washes
- Winglet Installations
We are proud to serve as an authorized Collins Aerospace BRS Dealer.
Garmin G5000 for Citation XLS and Excel
ADVANCED FLIGHT DECK FOR CITATION EXCEL/XLS SERIES
With the Garmin G5000 integrated flight deck upgrade for the Citation Excel and XLS, you’ll receive the latest in satellite-based navigation capabilities, digital flight management tools, current and future NextGen operational support as well as graphical display technologies for enhanced situational awareness.
- Advanced flight deck update for Cessna Citation Excel and XLS series aircraft
- 3 high-resolution widescreen displays with integrated engine-indicating and crew-alerting system (EICAS)
- Dual touchscreen display/controllers and intuitive menu interface
- Full WAAS GPS-provided LPV FMS integration and dual-channel digital flight control system
- Optional SVT™, Change 7.1 TCAS II, Data Comm/Link 2000+/CPDLC, SurfaceWatch™ and Connext® cockpit connectivity
UPGRADE FOR GREATER FLEXIBILITY AND SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE
- The Transitional winglet upgrade provides the Sovereign with even greater operational flexibility along with a 475 lb. gross weight increase.
- It provides superior aerodynamic performance across a broad range of Mach numbers and operating conditions.
- The Transitional winglet design ensures the lift distribution of the wing closely matches the optimum lift distribution along the span of the wing, which significantly reduces the induced drag of the aircraft.
- The resulting drag reduction enhances the overall operational performance and provides significant performance benefits for the Citation Sovereign.
Firsthand Knowledge of Citation Fleet
YOUR GO-TO TEAM FOR CITATION MAINTENANCE & SERVICE
Our experience with the Citation fleet comes from the firsthand knowledge of owning, operating and managing Citations for many years. We are your go-to team for Citation Service, maintenance, avionics and upgrades and provide services on virtually the entire Citation fleet.
We offer particular expertise in:
- Citation CJ Series
- Citation Excel
- Citation V and Ultra
- Citation Jet Series
- Citation Bravo
- Citation II and SII
- Citation 500/501