John C. Tune Airport (JWN)
Introducing a new, private terminal in the heart of Nashville - Opening 2024
At John C. Tune Airport, Jet Access offers comprehensive and turnkey Part 91 and Part 135 Management. Our state-of-the-art facility will provide maintenance and fuel support with exclusive access to our private terminal and onsite concierge services.
Hangar reservations will be available on a first-come, first-served basis and exclusively available to Jet Access Part 91 and Part 135 clients.
Join our Interest List for the opportunity to base your aircraft at our exclusive private terminal at JWN.
new Private terminal coming in 2024
As the most convenient location to downtown, the new terminal and MRO facility offers an exceptional experience for business and private aviation customers.
The new facility will feature:
- 22,500 sq. ft. of corporate hangar space
- New, contemporary, and aesthetically pleasing private terminal – Exclusive for Jet Access Part 91 and Part 135 clients
- Executive lounge with publicly accessible Wi-Fi
now accepting hangar reservations
Take advantage of the opportunity to base your aircraft at the new exclusive facility at JWN.
The 22,500 sq. ft. hangar will have the capacity to accommodate mid to large-size business jets.
- Short and long-term leases available
- 6,000 ft. runway with air traffic control tower