Maintenance & Inspections
Precision and Passion
Panel Upgrades from Pistons to Jets
We offer the latest cockpit technologies from leading avionics manufactures that provide you with a variety of new features such as touch-screen capabilities, Synthetic Vision, Bluetooth connectivity, ADS-B & XM Weather and Traffic, integrated Nav/Comm/GPS/XPDR and audio panels, and much more.
Garmin GFC 500 and GFC 600 Autopilot
SUPERIOR AUTOPILOT PERFORMANCE, GREATER RELIABILITY, AND SAFETY BENEFITS
- Uniquely integrates with the GI 275 or G5 electronic flight instruments
- A combination of either a standby GI 275 or G5 electronic flight instrument interfaced to a G500 TXi™ flight display
- Or a G3X Touch™ flight display to provide pilots with an economical and modern autopilot solution
- Large, dedicated keys and knobs
- A control wheel that allows for easy adjustment to aircraft pitch, airspeed and vertical speed
- Level Mode that returns the aircraft to straight-and-level flight with the push of a dedicated button.
- Altitude hold, vertical speed and heading modes
- Includes altitude preselect, VNAV1, Level Mode, Underspeed and Overspeed protection and more.
- Various instrument approaches, including GPS, ILS, VOR, LOC and back course approaches when paired with a compatible Garmin GPS navigator.
- Garmin Electronic Stability and Protection (ESP)
Garmin GFC 600 Autopilot now approved for Piper Meridian (PA-46). View full list of models approved for GFC 600.
Garmin GFC 500 Autopilot now approved for Cirrus SR22, Cessna 206 (Models C, D, E, F) and select Beechcraft models. View full list of approved GFC 500 models.
SOLUTIONS FROM GARMIN AND AVIDYNE
GTN 750Xi & 650Xi from Garmin
- Available for numerous airframes from small pistons to legacy Citations
- Capable of controlling your remote transponder and audio panel from a single touchscreen
- Safety enhancing features such as Garmin SafeTaxi, Terrain Alerting, GPS guidance, TargetTrend Tracking, Terminal Traffic Display and more.
- Upgrade to a FlightStream 510 for connectivity to your favorite iPad apps from Garmin and ForeFlight
- Soon to be available with Garmin Smart Glide
Avidyne IFD 440 & 540/550
- Touchscreen navigation from Avidyne
- Seamless integration with Avidyne MFD / PFD
Garmin G500 TXi and G600 TXi
ALL NEW TOUCHSCREEN DISPLAYS
- Bright, crisp 10.6” and 7” LCD touchscreen displays offer industry-leading scalability and flexibility in a wide range of panel configurations
- Engine information system (EIS) optionally available on dedicated 7” display or 10.6” display with split-screen data strip
- HSI mapping enhances situational awareness with MFD-like geographical map detail, weather, traffic display and more — overlaid within HSI portion of the primary flight display (PFD)
- Interfaces with popular avionics and autopilots, offering full touchscreen system continuity
- Full compatibility with original G500 system sensors for a simplified, cost-effective upgrade path
Garmin GI 275
REPLACE CLASSIC GAUGES WITH ELECTRONIC DISPLAYS
Adaptable to a full range of instrument formats and functions, the GI 275 electronic display lets you keep the classic look of your panel while upgrading with modern, reliable glass touchscreen display technology.
- Out with the old, in with the new. The GI 275 flush mounts in a standard 3-1/8” round cutout.
- From piston singles to jets, it’s STC’d for more than one thousand make/model aircraft.
- Includes attitude, altitude, airspeed, CDI, HSI, MFD or EIS.
- It’s available with precise digital ADAHRS and interface to drive select autopilots.
Legacy Citations and CJs
JETTECH STCS FOR CITATIONS
Simplify Your Pilot/Copilot Panels with Garmin’s New Bigger and Better Touchscreen G600/700 TXi
- Now approved for Citation 500/501/550/551/S550/560 (Citation V) and 525
GTN Center Panel Upgrades
- Install Single or Dual GTN 6XX/7XX/Xi’s, GTX 335R/345R ADS-B In/Out Transponders plus GMA 35C Audio Panel
- Allows for autopilot coupled with LPV WAAS approaches
- For Proline 21 equipped 525/525A/525B and 525 (0001-0359)
- For Primus 1000 equipped Citation Bravo, Encore, Ultra and Excel
GFC 600 Autopilot
- Now approved for CitationJets 525 (525-001 through 525-0359)
ALL GLASS COCKPIT SOLUTION FOR THE TWIN COMMANDER
The Garmin G950 MFD map display is designed to interface with a number of remote sensors and tracking systems, making it easy for pilots to overlay graphical weather, lightning, traffic, terrain and other avoidance system advisories.
The Garmin G950 Twin Commander also displays engine data on the MFD, providing for a clean, integrated look.
This total panel transformation also includes all new fuel, oil and hydraulic system pressure transducers and new engine fuel flow transmitters.