Jet and Turboprop Avionics Upgrades
Upgrade your panel with the latest technology
Garmin G5000 Integrated flight deck
- Advanced flight deck update for Cessna Citation Excel and XLS series aircraft
- 3 high-resolution widescreen displays with integrated engine-indicating and crew-alerting system (EICAS)
- Dual touchscreen display/controllers and intuitive menu interface
- Full WAAS GPS-provided LPV FMS integration and dual-channel digital flight control system
- Optional SVT™, Change 7.1 TCAS II, Data Comm/Link 2000+/CPDLC, SurfaceWatch™ and Connext® cockpit connectivity
- Support for future air navigation system (FANS) 1/A+ and aircraft communications addressing and reporting system (ACARS)
Garmin G1000 NXi Integrated Flight Deck
Experience the difference by upgrading your aircraft with the latest G1000 technology from Garmin.
- Faster processing (10X) & Better Displays (30-50% Brighter)
- Enhances Connectivity via Garmin Connext
- New ADS-B In/Out Solutions
- Dozens of New Features and Enhancements
- Minimal overall downtime and investments
We are now offering NXi on the road. Our AOG and Avionics teams will come to your hangar to install the upgrade in your Phenom in one day. Minimum downtime, maximum performance.
Garmin G950 glass flight deck
The Garmin G950 MFD map display is designed to interface with a number of remote sensors and tracking systems, making it easy for pilots to overlay graphical weather, lightning, traffic, terrain and other avoidance system advisories.
The Garmin G950 Twin Commander also displays engine data on the MFD, providing for a clean, integrated look.
This total panel transformation also includes all new fuel, oil and hydraulic system pressure transducers and new engine fuel flow transmitters.