Disinfect and Protect Your Aircraft
A one-time application of MicroShield 360 can protect your aircraft for a full year. MicroShield 360 is a proprietary EPA-registered, FDA-approved antimicrobial coating system, killing 99.99% of bacteria and ensuring that treated surfaces are constantly reducing germs on surfaces 24/7.
How it Works
- EPA Registered, Colorless, Odorless, Non-Toxic And Hypoallergenic. Dries In Minutes After Application.
- FDA Approved for direct food contact surfaces.
- Unlike Traditional Disinfection Methods That Poison To Kill, This Revolutionary Solution Physically Ruptures Germs And Bacteria, Destroying The Cell Before It Can Be Spread.
- Once Applied, The Coating Polymerizes On The Surface And Sets Up Microscopic Spikes. The Spikes Kill Dangerous Cells Instantly On Contact.
- MicroShield 360 Defenses Are Constantly Working 24 Hours a Day For an Entire Year with 1 Single Application
How it Works
- Aircraft is Cleaned Prior to Application.
- Application is Performed by Certified MicroShield 360 Applicators.
- Dries in Minutes – Does Not Require a Lengthy Down Time.
- Application Takes Place at Facilities Operated by Eagle Creek Aviation (Indianapolis – EYE) and First Wing Jet Centers (TYQ – Zionsville and FKR – Frankfort).
How it Works - The Proof
Proven effective, the MicroShield 360 coating constantly reduces microbial contamination of bacteria, viruses, mold, algae, yeast, mildew, fungi and odors.
It can play an important role in helping to protect passengers and crew from a wide range of illnesses including MRSA, E. coli, Norovirus, C. diff, flu strains, gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria, enveloped viruses including the common cold and more than 90 additional diseases and conditions.