Join us on Tuesday, October 23 for the “ASI Investigates Weather Accidents” in-person seminar beginning at 7 p.m. (light refreshments at 6:30 p.m.)
Weather is often blamed as the cause of accidents when, in reality, it’s poor decision-making that’s the culprit. Arm yourself to make the right weather choices at crucial moments before and during flight.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Why the big weather picture is important
- How to improve your go/no-go decision-making process
- Tips to “weatherize” your mindset and avoid traps like flying VFR into IMC
- Why technology can be a great tool and your worst enemy in weather flying
- Seminar begins at 7 p.m. Light refreshments will be served at 6:30 p.m.
Light refreshments will be served beginning at 6:30 p.m.