Jet Access is the first aviation company to combine each sector of the industry under one brand on a national scale to deliver the best value proposition for those who fly privately. Our ecosystem includes charter, management, maintenance, aircraft brokerage, FBO, and flight training.
As a nationwide charter operator, we understand the complexities of owning and managing aircraft. We have designed a turnkey management solution that provides complete transparency and cost savings for operating your asset, while maintaining the highest safety standards in the industry.
The Jet Access Difference
- Superior safety – Top 2.5% of all charter operators in the U.S. based on safety credentialing and SMS programs
- Comprehensive maintenance management by our award-winning Part 145 MROs
- Discounts on fuel, hangar, and FBO services through our network of 10 FBOs and strategic partnership with the largest, worldwide FBO provider
- Human Resources for flight crew, including vetting and hiring pilots
- Typed and current pilots available
- Buying power on insurance and crew training as one of the largest Part 135 operators in the country
- Operational Control Center 24/7/365 and dedicated concierge for owner services and support
In the current economic environment, it’s important to evaluate the management of your asset and ensure your aircraft is managed properly to withstand an economic downturn.
Is your aircraft manager skilled in your airframe?
Is your aircraft in a position to generate revenue if necessary?
Are you overpaying for fuel and hangar space?
Our team would be happy to provide you with a free evaluation and discuss options for your aircraft.